Partnering For Success In Personal Injury Litigation
The trial lawyers of Monsees & Mayer, P.C., have a long history of partnering with other law firms in plaintiff personal injury and other civil litigation. We value the relationships built with referring attorneys and the opportunities to combine forces for the benefit of mutual clients.
From our home bases in Kansas City and Springfield, Missouri, we regularly provide local counsel and co-counsel assistance to legal peers throughout the United States.
A Team You Can Trust
Our firm has a proven track record of success- recovering millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts. We strive to give your clients the finest representation, with you as a fully invested partner in the process. We are committed to responsive service and excellent communication.
With 80 years of combined experience, our attorneys have advocated exclusively for plaintiffs and have handled most types of claims and litigation. The breadth and depth of our legal expertise and practice is extensive:
- Sexual assault and abuse: We have successfully represented and advocated for hundreds of victims and survivors of sexual assault and abuse. Learn about our commitment and involvement in national initiatives, efforts and legal action, helping clients and survivors obtain the justice they deserve.
- Wrongful death: Our experienced team addresses the emotional and financial effect on families who have suffered a tragic loss. Learn about how we approach and build a strong wrongful death case.
- Serious and catastrophic injury: Our firm has extensive experience in ensuring victims of serious or catastrophic injuries receive the full compensation they will need to cover losses and adapt to their new life. Learn about the range of serious injury cases we specialize in.
Refer a Case
We welcome referrals from attorneys in-state and nationwide who clients have been injured. Whether you lack specialized knowledge in a certain area of legal practice, are out of state or have a conflict of interest, we are here to help.
Let’s Work Together
We are happy to form local and co-counsel agreements. Our firm can provide tailored assistance, from research and clerical support to trial strategy and co-chairing. You choose the level of your involvement, which will influence division of duties, financial responsibilities, and division of fees. We can easily accommodate out-of-state attorneys who have the experience and intent to pursue the matter as lead counsel, but who require affiliation with a local Missouri or Kansas firm.
How we partner with other attorneys:
- We believe it is imperative to build a relationship of trust. Nothing can replace the value of a face-to-face meeting. We come to you. We meet with you and with your client. We make sure all parties in mutual understanding and agreement as to the goals, game plans, and financial obligations.
- We conscientiously craft a relationship and a division of fees and responsibilities, working within the Rules of Professional Responsibility to reach a financial arrangement that complies with both your and our ethical mandates.
- Our mutual client is fully advised of the attorneys’ agreement regarding fees and expenses and is informed in writing of the details.