Monsees & Mayer P.C. is looking for a Receptionist/Intake Specialist to add to our team. We are a personal injury law firm with 6 attorneys, 4 paralegals and 3 administrative staff. At Monsees & Mayer, we believe every employee is an extremely valuable part of our team. We believe, in order for our firm to be successful, all employees must work together to provide the best possible experience for our clients. Only through teamwork will our firm continue to grow and prosper.
- First point of contact for potential clients. Take initial call and get pertinent information needed for attorneys to evaluate viability of case.
- Enter contact information into software to allow for tracking of contact
- Send Declines to potential clients the firm will not be able to assist.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of the call, field questions and/or forward calls to appropriate personnel.
- Answers questions about the firm and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, announces visitors to appropriate personnel and oversees package deliveries
- Responsible for preparing conference room for depositions, client meetings, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining availability of drinks, etc. for visitors and clients.
- Responsible for general tidiness of the office, including conference rooms, reception area and kitchen.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, including making sure all incoming mail is delivered to the correct personnel.
- Assist attorneys and staff in case management, trial preparation and research.
- Perform other duties as needed, including but not limited to filing, copying, scanning, data entry, and completion of small projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a pleasant phone voice and be able to engage incoming callers in conversation.
- Be detail oriented so they can effectively obtain all required information from potential clients.
- Enjoy talking and interacting with people and always be friendly and engaging.
- Have solid computer skills and be able to quickly learn how to operate the programs used by the firm.
- Be a dependable worker that can multi-task.
- Be willing to be a team player and help with tasks that may not directly relate to job description.
- Medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term disability
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation/Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the receptionist / intake specialist position, please email your resume to email@example.com.