Monsees & Mayer, P.C. is a personal injury law firm with 6 attorneys, 4 paralegals and 2 administrative staff. We specialize in helping victims injured by the negligence of another, especially in the realm of sexual abuse, hunting accidents and wrongful death. We believe every employee is an extremely valuable part of our team. Only through teamwork are we able to provide the best possible experience for our clients. We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist/Director to join our team.
The Marketing Specialist will be the primary marketing resource for our law firm. They will be responsible for the development and execution of all marketing activities to drive traffic and increase leads. We are looking for a candidate that can enhance and maintain all aspects of our website, print media and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented, self-motivated, take pride in their work, and have a wide understanding of the range of marketing best practices.
- Develop, implement, and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels and mediums. (website, social media, email, mobile, video, print etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Implement SEO best practices (Keyword, image optimization, etc.).
- Research market trends and competitor positioning; use related findings to make marketing recommendations.
- Create and implement blog calendar.
- Prepare online newsletter and organize distribution thru various channels.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a wide variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, et)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Create graphic content for website, online and offline marketing opportunities.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, public relations, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, social media, and graphic design
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Ads, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of creative design tools and brand marketing
- Skills and Experience in creative content writing
- Knowledge and experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience with WordPress.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with video creation and editing a plus.
We are offering a competitive salary with benefits. Salary offered will be based on experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term disability
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation/Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for the Marketing Specialist / Director position, please email your resume to email@example.com.