Commercial litigation is usually the most expensive way to resolve a business dispute. Unfortunately, though, it’s sometimes the only way to obtain a fair outcome.
At the law firm of Monsees & Mayer, P.C. we have the resources and expertise to handle cases of any size or subject. We frequently handle cases pursuant to contingent fee contracts, and we can help your business recover potential losses.
Our lawyers represent businesses and business owners in the Kansas City area and throughout Missouri and Kansas in all types of commercial litigation. The following are examples of the types of cases we handle:
- Commercial Real Estate Disputes
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Insurance Disputes
- Breach of Employment Contracts
- Employment Discrimination Complaints
- Disputes over Noncompete and Nondisclosure Agreements
- Breach of Uniform Commercial Code
- Unfair Competition Claims
- Business Fraud
- Tortious Interference with Contracts and Business Expectancies
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
Our approach to commercial litigation is to be aggressive from day one. Because we have a reputation for trying cases successfully, we often find that we are able to reach a timely, cost-effective settlement before we ever reach a courtroom. If the other side is unreasonable, however, our lawyers are prepared to take your case as far as necessary in order to obtain a favorable resolution.