Every year, hundreds of pedestrians and bicyclists are struck and injured by motor vehicles. These accidents can cause serious injuries, and many of them are a result of negligent drivers or other parties, including those responsible for crosswalks, road conditions, and street signs.
If you or a loved one has been hit by a motor vehicle and seriously injured as a result, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries, including coverage for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, or wrongful death.
Our firm’s attorneys are highly experienced with pedestrian injuries and the legal challenges they can pose, and we put our focus on getting the best possible results and compensation for our clients.
Pedestrian accident cases can be confusing, and it can be overwhelming to cope with an injury that affects so many areas of your life and your family. At the law firm of Monsees & Mayer, P.C. we can help you get the answers you need and the compensation you deserve. Our experience includes cases that involve:
- Crosswalk accidents
- Walkers, runners, and bikers who were hit on highways, roads, or city streets by motorists who were not looking
- Catastrophic injuries to the brain and spinal cord
- Damage to bones, joints, and soft tissues
- Claims against Missouri and Kansas Department of Transportation (MODOT) and (KDOT)
- Inadequate design of roads, streets, and crosswalks
- Improper signage, lighting, and design