Everyone knows drunk driving is illegal, but intoxicated drivers continue to injure and kill men, women and children every day. By law, negligent drivers can be held accountable for their actions when others get hurt.
If you or a loved one was in a car accident caused by a drunk driver, you may be able to obtain compensation for your medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, wrongful death or other losses. A knowledgeable personal injury lawyer can help you understand your rights with regard to pursuing this kind of compensation.
Were You Or A Loved One Hurt By A Drunk Driver?
If you or a loved one was hurt in a drunk driving accident, talk to the Kansas City, Missouri, law firm of Monsees & Mayer, P.C. We can help you understand your legal rights and, in some cases, represent you in a lawsuit to recover compensation. Our long history of experience includes accident cases involving:
- Drivers whose blood alcohol concentration (BAC) was above the legal limit
- Motorists who were under the influence or illegal substances or prescription drugs
- Motorcyclists who were hurt by drunk drivers
- Drivers who were speeding and driving recklessly
- Bicyclists and pedestrians who were injured because of the negligence of a motorist
- Punitive damages
Drunk driving is totally preventable. We understand the anger you may be experiencing if you have suffered as a result of someone else’s carelessness. Our firm is here to assist you.
Contact Us | We Offer A Free Consultation
If you have questions about a DWI accident or DUI accident, our attorneys can answer them. Contact Monsees & Mayer, P.C., for a free consultation about your case.