These in depth articles focus on legal topics with which we have extensive experience as a result of litigating cases in which they arose. A number of the articles discuss firearms and ammunition litigation, while others talk about insurance and coverage issues. The remaining individual articles cover general subjects such as what to do in case of an automobile accident. If the article title is not sufficiently descriptive click to the first paragraph of the article as it will give you a synopsis of the contents.
- Monsees Miller Mayer & Amick Client Featured on CNBC Report “Remington Under Fire”
- Tim Monsees featured in Missouri Lawyers Weekly article “ Hunter gets $400K after tumble from deer stand”
- Big Game Treestands Recall
- Takata Airbag Recall
- Missouri nursing homes are among the worst in the United States
- Missouri woman sues clinic that housed her daughter’s killer
- Disturbing New Trend of Baby Product Recalls
- Toyota Issues Yet Another Recall
- What to do in Case of an Automobile Accident!
- Do You Need A Personal Injury Attorney?
- Wrongful Death In Missouri
- Virginia Graeme Baker and the Hidden Dangers of Swimming Pools
- A reminder on ATV safety as the Missouri weather warms up
- Litigate or settle? A case study in automobile product liability
- Accidental shootings in Missouri: A fatal danger for kids
- Firearm liability insurance could benefit victims of gun violence
- Newtown, Connecticut, the site of the second deadliest school shooting in U.S. history
- The Malfunctioning Guns That Can Fire With the Safety On
- New Targets: An Overview of Firearms Litigation
- Responsibility of Firearm Owners and Dealers for Their Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms: A Survey of the Caselaw
- Gun Storage Liability in the Wake of Long v. Turk, Kansas Trial Lawyers Association Journal, September 1999
- Designs and Warnings: Would They Really Make it Safer?
- The Tangled Web – Insurance Issues, Family and Household Exclusions and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Bad Faith Basics
- Trial Tip – Find The Dastardly Deed, The Missouri Trial Attorney, Winter, 1999
- Trial Tips (Or Lessons Learned the Hard Way!)
- Trial Strategy – The Insurance Bad Faith Case
- Wrongful Death Trial Strategy
- Generating Negative Emotion Against The Defendant – Find The Dastardly Deed
- Evidentiary Foundations For Demonstrative Evidence
- Secrecy and the Civil Justice System: Confidential Settlements, Protective Orders and the Publics Right to Know–The Plaintiffs Perspective
- Discovery and Admissibility of Subsequent Remedial Measures in the Premises Liability Case
- Carbon Monoxide: the Odorless Killer
- The Impact of Worker’s Compensation and Work-Related Injuries
- What is an HMO?
- Breaking Down the Wall (ERISA): Theories of Recovery Against HMO’s
- Stalking the Silent Killer: Carbon Monoxide
- Make More, Spend Less: Small Office Efficiencies from Case Selection to General Overhead–Internet Marketing for the Small Office Practice.
- Top Ten Marketing Tips
- The Essential FOIA
If you or a family member were recently injured in an accident, contact the Kansas City accident injury law firm of Monsees & Mayer P.C today.
- Sexual Abuse: The Silent Victim
- Difficult Issues Facing Sexual Abuse Victims and Their Lawyers in Missouri and Kansas
- Pourable Gel Fuel Reported to Explode, Sparking Recall
- Pedestrian accident risk may increase as kids return to school
- Intoxicated truck driver in Platte County causes tragic accident
- Substance test reporting changes for commercial drivers
- Medication errors and medical malpractice
- How safe are pedestrians in Kansas City?
- Drowsy truckers put Missouri motorists, others at risk
- Holidays raise risk of drunk driving accident
- Winter Weather Results In A Number Of Fatal Car Accidents In Missouri
- Summer Road Trips Can Turn To Nightmares If A Trucking Accident Happens
- Study suggests aggressive driving is a common problem among teens