Bones and joints can suffer injury in myriad ways — trauma, deterioration, degeneration, arthritis or damage that occurs over time due to a particular activity. Some bone and joint problems are the result of accidents caused by the negligence of others.
If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident caused by someone else, you may be entitled to proper compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, wrongful death, or other losses.
Providing Advice And Representation When A Serious Injury Has Occurred
At the law firm of Monsees & Mayer, P.C., in Kansas City, Missouri, we concentrate our energy on helping victims of serious injuries. We have successfully handled hundreds of cases involving bone and joint problems such as:
- An injury suffered in a car or truck accident
- Fractures, ligament tears, or joint replacement
- Damage to the back or spine
- Joint injuries and displacements
- Hip fractures and displacements
- A knee injury like a torn ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) or meniscus
- Fractures of all kinds, including compound fractures
- A knee, ankle, elbow or foot problem requiring orthopedic surgery
- A shoulder injury affecting the rotator cuff or another vital area
Every case is different. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured, our trial lawyers can provide you with the advice you need.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case | The Consultation Is Free
Seeking the assistance of a Kansas City bone and joint injury attorney? We can answer your questions during a free consultation. Contact Monsees & Mayer, P.C.