Kansas City Auto Injury Lawyer
Nothing is simple about a car accident injury or trucking accident injury claim. Failure to act quickly is often the downfall of people who have been involved in vehicular collisions. The auto accident attorneys of Monsees & Mayer P.C, want to help you make the right choices about your injury and your claim. Chances are good that the insurance company for the defendant will call you within days of an accident. Failure to have the right information available for the insurance company, saying the wrong thing, failing to preserve evidence or providing the wrong information may hurt your chances of receiving a fair settlement later.
You may also have rights to pursue your own insurance company for benefits, including those for collisions with uninsured or under-insured drivers. In addition, there may be other claims that can be made, including claims for defects in roadways, automobile product liability, or for the inadequate crashworthiness of your vehicle.
If you have been injured in a car accident, contact the Missouri personal injury trial lawyers at Monsees & Mayer P.C immediately. We’ll meet with you to discuss our reputation and success in cases like yours.
Some of the types of car accident injury cases we handle:
- Automobile/Car Accidents
- Semi Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death Accidents
- Driver Negligence
- Uninsured or Under-insured Motorist Accidents
- Drunk Driver
- Public Bus Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Common Carrier Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Train and Railroad Crossing Accidents
- Rental Car Litigation
- Transportation Liability
- Automobile Product Liability
- Automobile Crashworthiness
At Monsees & Mayer P.C, our job is to make things right for our clients. In car crash accident cases, building successful cases includes a meticulous attention to detail. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Was the accident reported as quickly as possible to the police? Have you been able to obtain a copy of the police or accident report?
- Did you obtain prompt and complete medical treatment and testing?
- Was an adequate investigation done at the scene of the collision to find clues that will help later in proving your case?
- Were good photographs taken of the scene, the vehicles involved and the injuries you suffered?
- Has a proper and thorough estimate been made of the damage to your vehicle?
- Have all the witnesses been identified and spoken to?
- Are there other types of claims that may exist due to the fact there was a vehicular collision? Should a claim be made against the other driver’s employer? What rights may you have against your own insurance company if the other driver is uninsured or if the other driver has too little insurance to fully compensate you for your injuries and losses?
- What do I do when the insurance company wants me to sign something?
- In truck accidents, was the truck driver following all the proper regulations?
Click here to contact our skilled car accident lawyers and have your questions answered. Our lawyers have experience handling the issues behind many of your questions. Let us put your mind at ease by answering these and other questions for you.