Who you hire to handle your personal injury matter does matter. It matters in the way you are treated during the process. It matters when you need answers and help along the way. It matters in the amount of compensation you ultimately receive at the conclusion of your case.
At Monsees & Mayer, P.C., you have a capable and committed team working for your best interests. We know we can make a positive difference throughout the process and in the end result.
- We Are Trial-Tested — Insurance companies and the parties they insure will pay for their mistakes and obligations only when compelled — and then only enough to avoid the risk of losing more at trial. When we accept a case we investigate it and prepare from day one as if it will go in front of a jury. A firm that is ready to go to trial is in a position to command the best possible settlement. Our strong record of verdicts and settlements reflects our tough stance in negotiations and the courtroom, backed by a thoroughly supported case.
- We Take The Time To Listen And Explain — Clients who approached other firms commonly say those attorneys wouldn’t return their calls or didn’t listen to what they have to say. We purposely limit our case load so that we can give clients our full attention at a difficult time and devote the proper time and resources to the case. Our lawyers will educate you about your rights and the damages you are entitled to. (Sometimes, we advise people that they can handle the claim on their own.) We are accessible as questions and issues arise.
- We Jump In To Help — Many injury victims come to us already buried in medical bills or getting collection letters from hospitals and creditors. We step in to help clients work out deals with creditors to forego collections or defer payment. We also assist with pressing issues such as property damage claims for your wrecked vehicle, at no additional cost if we are hired for your injury case.
- We Follow Through — Many attorneys believe that their job is finished when they secure the money. We know that may be just the beginning. When you receive a settlement, we help you connect with the right tax and investment consultants. We help you take care of liens that may be owed to medical providers or other creditors. We often structure settlements for the long term, to ensure clients receive medical care and income for years down the road.
- We Work For Real People With Real Problems — Be careful of television advertisers who promise you the moon but give you the boot if they cannot quickly and easily settle your case. At Monsees & Mayer, we are devoted to your best interests and committed to being of true service to our clients.
Our attorneys have more than 60 years of experienced representing the injured in Kansas City and Springfield, and throughout Missouri and Kansas. We invite you to arrange a free consultation to find out for yourself if we are the right firm to handle your case. Call 816-361-5555 or contact us online.