Every car accident is different, from the circumstances of the crash to the extent of the injuries. Perhaps the most critical issue is identifying liability and then holding those parties accountable. The driver who was in the wrong may deny responsibility … or point the finger at you. Or maybe the accident was caused by the negligence of a third party not even involved in the collision.
The skilled trial lawyers of Monsees & Mayer, P.C., excel at uncovering the causes of auto collisions and other motor vehicle accidents. We have literally handled hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death cases, with notable verdicts and settlements.
Start the investigation while the evidence is fresh. Call us at 816-361-5555 for a free consultation. We take cases in the Kansas City, Springfield and throughout Missouri and Kansas.
Identifying Liability And Sources Of Insurance
The end result is what really matters – securing sufficient compensation to cover all the losses and future needs of our clients. Toward that end, we delve into “the case within the case” to identify all liable parties, not necessarily limited to the other driver.
Our attorneys are familiar with all types of accidents and the common causes of auto accidents, including:
- Intersection collisions (illegal traffic maneuvers, distracted driving)
- Rear-end collisions (following too close, aggressive driving)
- Side-swipe collisions (unsafe lane changes, road rage)
- Rollover accidents (vehicle defects)
- Single-car crashes (evasive action or forced off the road)
- Truck accidents (truck driver fatigue, federal trucking violations)
- Highway accidents (speeding, illegal passing, tailgating)
- Drunk driver accidents (serving alcohol to an obviously intoxicated person)
- Distracted driver accidents (texting while driving)
- Construction zone accidents (contractor negligence, excessive speed)
- Unsafe highway design or neglected road maintenance
These are only the tip of the iceberg. We often use accident reconstruction experts to discover the root cause and contributing factors. Weather conditions, obstructed views, pets on board, medical conditions and any number of other causes may be at play. When there are third parties who can be held responsible, we will diligently pursue those claims.
Let Us Worry About The Details
We want you to focus on recovering from your serious injury accident. We will deal with the legal issues of liability and damages. You can be assured that once we take your case, we are committed to the maximum recovery of damages and the highest level of service.
Complete our contact form or call 816-361-5555 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Kansas City personal injury lawyers.