Some truck accidents are caused by bad decisions on the part of drivers — inattentiveness, distraction, carelessness — while other accidents can be attributed to the negligence of the trucking companies that employ and supervise drivers, which can involve:
- Improper vehicle maintenance and repair
- Inadequate record keeping regarding the safety of a vehicle
- Drivers who were allowed to drive while fatigued — generally past the legal limit on hours of driving per day
- Violation of trucking regulations
- The hiring or continued employment of dangerous drivers
- Under ride accidents
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured because of trucking company negligence, talk to a truck accident attorney who understands and who can help you resolve your case. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses.
Holding Trucking Companies Accountable
The law firm of Monsees & Mayer, P.C., based in Kansas City, Missouri, is thoroughly experienced in investigating and litigating accident cases that stem from the irresponsibility of trucking companies. We have helped many injured clients and their families recover maximum financial compensation with regard to:
- Medical expenses related to the accident
- Lost wages related to the injury
- Damage to and loss of property
- Pain and suffering
- Paralysis, quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Wrongful death, funeral costs, and difficulties and expenses related to the loss of loved one
Truck accident cases can be complicated. As your attorneys, we can customize our approach to your case based on the facts.
Contact Us | The Case Consultation Is Free
Our lawyers can answer your questions. Contact us for a free case evaluation.