Truck drivers wield tremendous power, with huge vehicles and tremendous loads that can harm other vehicles in their paths. Truck driver negligence causes thousands of accidents per year in the United States
If you or a loved one was hurt in a truck accident caused by a negligent driver, our attorneys can assist you in charting a course of action. If we represent you, we can help you obtain the maximum possible compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, loss of a loved one, or other damages.
Representing People Injured By Negligent Truck Drivers
At Monsees & Mayer, P.C., in Kansas City, Missouri, we are trial lawyers who have won many difficult truck accident cases. We are thorough and tough on trucking companies and their insurance companies that attempt to deny and minimize our clients’ claims. We have successfully represented many clients in truck accident cases involving:
- Truck driver fatigue
- Violation of driver or trucking regulations
- Improper loading or securing of cargo
- Violation of trucking or I.C.C. regulations and laws
- Drivers who were speeding and driving recklessly
- Trucks that cut off passenger cars and made illegal turns
- Truck drivers who injured and killed motorcyclists
- Improper vehicle maintenance, which can reflect trucking company negligence
- Negligence on the part of the Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT), the Kentucky Department of Transportation (KDOT) and municipal authorities in Kansas City and other cities, including highway defects that caused dangerous conditions
Every truck accident case is different. Our firm can provide you with the guidance you need regarding your accident.
Talk To An Experienced Attorney | The Consultation Is Free
Get your questions answered. Contact Monsees & Mayer, P.C., for a free consultation about your case.